The first blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I enjoy reading many other blogs, mostly other photographers. It is really inspiring to see other peoples work & creativity. So I thought I would start my own blog, to let people into my life & thoughts. Also, for critique of my photography work. Whenever I post pictures I would love to hear from you. Let me know what you think, but it has to be honest. Even if it is not good. The only way to improve in life is to know what you are doing wrong. I have been thinking of doing this for a long time, so today instead of thinking about it, I just decided to do it! Not sure if anyone will even read it, but I will soon find out! I am trying to establish a business in photography, but for whatever reason I am still hesitant. I need to just take that plunge. But what is holding me back?? The thought of failure comes to mind, but even more so, maybe it is the thought of success? Is that possible, that something that you want so bad, but yet makes you feel uncomfortable? Going into the unknown......to many what ifs........I know that in order for anything to happen I have to do it, it is just doing it........

0 comments: