Alicia + Dan = Engagement

Monday, October 22, 2007

Alicia is one of my oldest friends. I have known her since we were little! Her mom use to babysit me & I have known her family for a long time. So I was excited when she asked me to do her wedding & engagement photos. We went to the Gerald R. Ford Museum for some great shoots. Even though I know Alicia quite well, I don't know Dan very well & have only meet him a couple of times. I thought he was going to be shy & apprehensive. Man, was I wrong. He was very outgoing & knew exactly what he wanted out of this session. And he had a ton of great ideas to boot! After doing this session I realized how happy she is is & I am so happy for her! They seem like a really great couple! So with all of that being said, here are some of my favorites!




This one does show some shadows in it, but I love it anyways!







Hope you guys enjoy these!!!

0 comments: