Winter is over and Spring is here.......

Sunday, March 16, 2008

With spring arriving last week, that means that we have said goodbye to winter. As most of you know I LOVE winter. Yes that is right. I love the snow falling softly on the ground. I love how it is so white & crisp. Everything seems so much quieter when it is winter, so pure. There is just something about it. But as much as I love winter, I am happy that spring is here. Being able to let the kids go outside and play and not have to bundle them up in a million different clothes. For everything to come back to life from the winter hibernation. And most of all to be able to take lots of pictures of the kids outside. I am really looking forward to that!!! I leave you with a few pictures that I took of winter. Hope you like them!!







0 comments: