Colorful

Monday, April 7, 2008

It was so beautiful out this weekend. The kids & I spent almost all of our time outside. My goal was to clean the garage (or at lease get a start on it) and to maybe fit some yard work into it. But that never got done! Instead I got priceless memories with the kids, playing & laughing. Something much better. I will try to post more in the next few days (probably on the weekend) of out fun filled day!

*****a small note to MJ.....what is your advise on the color of these photos? I just feel like something is missing???*****Too much, not enough?? I am having a hard time balancing it!??




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a doll! She looks older every day! Love the tops she's wearing!

Anonymous said...

Keep trying different types of light, it just takes practice! MJ