I hope this isn't a disaster!!!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

After the terrible coloring in that last post....I should just erase it all together, but then again, I kinda do this blog as a "learning tool" for me. Trying to figure out what looks best isn't always easy. Especially when you are looking at the same photo for way to long. Your eyes start to get a little funky & decision making isn't always the best! And sometimes, you do something and you think it looks just fine, then you go back to it later & you think "what was I thinking". That must of been a brain fart or something, LOL!!! Okay, enough babbling, hope this one looks better to everyone! I think so, but ask me again tomorrow!!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a little grumpster! Love the last posting, Not sure what you were talking about that the color was not so good I think it looked very natural and was a great photo of that little beauty. -kelly