How many pictures is too much??

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tonight, while "organizing" my photos...the ones that need to be edited, or even proofed for that matter. I discovered that there are 2139 pictures of nature alone!! Yup, you heard right! Now, I know I take A LOT of pictures (a few people have told me that a time or 2). In fact, when my hubby & I went to Hawaii for our honeymoon, I think we went through like 20 to 25 rolls of film. Remember 24 per roll, so approximately 600 photos (give to take a few). That would be fine if we lived there for 6 months or so but only there for one week, well you do the math. I remember me saying, I better take a picture of that because we may never come back here again? And now those printed pictures are just sitting in a box. I did scrapbook some of them for our honeymoon book. But the rest, they are just there, all alone and in the dark. Yes, hey will be there in many years. Yes they are beautiful, but honestly, how many times do we need to take a picture of the same thing? One from this angel and that angel. I am the WORST at this. I am still just as bad now as I was 8 years ago. However, with digital, you can delete, delete, delete. That is if you actually have the heart to delete. Some I do for sure, but some I just don't have the heart to do it! Moral of the story, I have A TON of pictures and many I am sure will never do anything with............


How many picutres do you take??

0 comments: