Feeling Blahhh and Frustrated

Friday, August 24, 2007

Tonight I am feeling a little (ok a lot) blahhhh and a little frustrated and here is why!

#1: It is 10:00 p.m and both my kids are still up.......Ken has been out of town since Teus and won't be home until Sunday & all's I wanted was a little peace and quite. I had this whole agenda planned. Put the kids in bed (they are always in bed by 8:30 p.m) and listen to the silence, get on the computer, watch t.v.. Whatever, just so I had some "my time". Everyone knows what I mean, even if you have kids or not! After 1 1/2 hrs of listening to Brena cry I finally gave in and got her up. So while she was running around the house like a mad women, she managed to get Briar up and playing (which didn't take much) and it is WAY past their bed time..............so there went the "my time", needless to say I am a little frustrated with that.

# 2: I discovered this thing last night on the web called Google Reader. For those of you that have never heard of it, it is really awesome. I am still trying to figure it all out, but I find it truly technology greatness! It is where you can subscribe to whatever blogs or websites you want & it tells you when they have been updated. So you don't have to go through every one everyday to see if someone new has a new post. I find it most convenient for blog reading. I know it has many more options, I just haven't discovered them yet. I know that you are thinking (can't you just subscribe to someones blog with your email)....Yes you can, but not everyone gives you that option, and the ones that I am subscribed to by email, I don't get the email until several hrs later, even the next day. So maybe you are wondering why is this new discovery making me feel a little blahhhhhh??? Well, I am trying to organize my sites on here & check them all out before I add them to the Google reader and it is a bigger project then I thought! LOL!!!!

#3: I want to really start to do more photography, but I just don't know where to start! I have looked at some photographers web sites that are around my area and have emailed a few. But sometimes I think that they think I am a crazy women. As many of you know I am a curious person and ask way to many questions sometimes. Well that is kinda hard to do when you are asking someone about their business. Why in the heck would they want to tell me anything. I would really like to do an intership or something like that. Not really sure how to go in that direction either..."hi, ummm I have no schooling and no experence but would love to help you out" I am sure they are really thinking I am crazy! I need to learn it on my own, but I am just not sure where to start. School? I am so much a visual and hands on learner. I kinda feel like it is such a LONG road ahead. But I can feel this in my blood. I keep going back and forth and the path always leads me here! I am consonantly thinking about what shot to take or trying to take the kids pictures or whatever. I am on this computer WAY to much looking at web site after web site, after web blog and did I mention web site of photography and blogs of photography. I really feel I am meant to do this, but I often question it too. But I know that in the end if it is your passion and something that you put your whole heart into it pays off in the end, but it can still be frustrating!

#4: Did I mention that Ken is out of town, so of course I get asked like 10 things to do this weekend...........Like go away on "girls weekend". Which I was totally bummed about not being able to go. I guess that is the way it goes sometimes!

#5: Last but not least.................... (because I know this has been totally exciting for everyone to read)................Did I mention Ken being out of town, ya only a couple of times............so that means I am stuck with ALL dog chores this week! As most of you know, we raise and sell labs and every other week is our week for chores (the feeding, cleaning, etc....) And I am stuck doing it all week, by myself. It isn't to bad, it is just a pain to always load up the kids and hall them over there & then they want this & that & it is hot out and well I just feel pissy about it to be quit frank!..........And to make it suck even more Ken is going away in another 2 weeks for a bear trip, and you guessed it, it is our dog week again. How did I get so lucky! HA HA

So now that you have all heard my whoos for the day, lets all be thankful that we have happy and healthy children (and for those without children, be thankful for the other things that you are blessed by). And know that we are all so blessed to have great friends and family. And that this is really small compared to knowing that my best friends husbands dad (hope that made sense) is in the hospital fighting for his life and had had a rough couple of years. So maybe we can all put out a little prayer for him to help him heal! And this all seems like silly things in life compared to that!

******Just a little FYI*********** I just read back through this & realized that I am good at many things, however, writing isn't one of them...........So sorry if all of this is a little jumbled, and apologies for future posts that I am sure will be jumpily too!

0 comments: