Not Colorful Enough

Friday, August 17, 2007

I couldn't resist posting this picture.........Adorable................However, It seems to me & maybe it is only me, but a lot of my photos are not colorful enough. When I look at other photographers photos they are so bright & vibrant. It seems no matter what I do I can not get them to be that colorful. I have messed with my camera settings thinking it might be that. I have tried fixing them on my computer. But I just can't get that bright vibrant color! As you can tell this is not as colorful as I would like it......So I guess I will keep plugging away at tring to get it right!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm no expert, but I think it's a great photo. I do know what you mean about the vibrant colors, though,,,could it be the colors they're wearing and the background simply aren't vibrant themselves?

Love the photo strip along the side! SO cool!

Anonymous said...

Email me and I'll give you some tips to help punch up your color! :)